We had been working with James (plant manager of Luc Uk Ltd) on the specification, design and installation of Led lighting for over a year.
A survey was carried out for the production and office area after which we established how we can make improvements to the overall lighting. We produced a lighting calculation to evidence lighting levels would be achieved, glare factor and UGR rating evaluated which therefore lead us to specify the correct product to suit the application.
An energy saving report was produced to evaluate the existing lighting at the plant against our recommendation from the lighting calculations which demonstrated the following :
- Existing Kwh per annum – 29,295
- Proposed Led replacement per annum – 14,244
- Kwh reduction per annum – 15,051
- Energy savings per annum – £2,107
- Maintenance savings per annum – £2,029
- Payback – 2 years
- Continual annual savings of – £4,136
- Backed by a manufactures product warranty of 5 years.
Led Neon were successful with the tender and were instructed to carry out the complete lighting installation for Luc Uk Ltd.